Search this site
- Whoopie! I Got a Hater!
- Government Shutdown?
- Four-Hour Texas CHL Class Bill Passed
- Looks Like Campus Carry Won’t Make it This Year
- Blog Migration Complete
- “Coverage” by El Paso Times on Pending Campus Carry Bill
- U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer
- Campus Carry
- Changes in the CHL Program?
- Special NRA Basic Pistol Class in East Texas
- Campus Carry — is the 3rd Time the Charm?
- The Beginning Prepper’s Guide to Firearms is Published!
- Open Carry in Texas?
- CHL Class at a Private School
- Empty Ammo Shelves at WalMart
- Thomas Harkness on Four-Hour Texas CHL Class Bill Passed
- Thomas Harkness on Blog Migration Complete
- Need Better Healthcare? You may have to pay for it directly! on How to Get the Best Deal on Health Care
- Thomas Harkness on Open Carry in Texas?
- Thomas Harkness on Looks Like Campus Carry Won’t Make it This Year
I got a one-star review on The Beginning Prepper's Guide to Firearms! Gary Mendelblatt, who lists himself as "Dad, Husband, Golfer, Friend" left this rambling, almost incoherent review: Read more [...]
It appears that as of September 1st, 2013, the Texas CHL classroom requirement will be reduced to 4 hours. Read more [...]
John Whitmire (D-Houston), the chair of the Criminal Justice committee, has decided he will not allow SB 182 to be considered at this time, using the lamest excuse I've seen in a while, even from a Democrat. He cited the recent mass shooting incidents in Connecticut and Colorado as the reasoning for this decision, something the majority of Texas Senators would consider a good reason for passage of the bill. Read more [...]
You may have noticed a few glitches in this site today. I fumbled a bit with the migration to a new host, and I took the site down quite a bit longer than I had planned. More than once, as it turned out. However, on my third try, everything went through without a hitch. I'm not really understanding why I had so many problems on the first two attempts. Read more [...]