Search this site
- Moving to Oklahoma
- Texas Call To Action!
- Open Carry Inches Towards Acceptance
- This Site is Under a Brute-Force Login Attempt Attack
- Will Campus Carry Really Happen This Time?
- Back Home
- CHL Classes Suspended Until 2015
- Instructor Certification Renewed!
- Instructor Certificate Expired
- CHL Classes in 2014?
- Whoopie! I Got a Hater!
- Government Shutdown?
- Four-Hour Texas CHL Class Bill Passed
- Looks Like Campus Carry Won’t Make it This Year
- Blog Migration Complete
Category Archives: Course Material
I have disabled logins except for my own IP address, in response to an unusually heavy brute-force script-kiddie attack on this site. The attack is so heavy it was eating enough bandwidth to slow down the site, amounting to a … Continue reading
Campus carry has been bouncing in and out of our Texas legislature for about a decade now. Last time, it was defeated by a TAMU official who reached out to some of the Texas legislators, and informed them that if … Continue reading
I have returned from my out-of-state contract. I’m happy to announce that I made the two-day trip back home without rearranging any sheet metal or breaking any glass. I did have one minor mishap: I overfilled my truck bed to … Continue reading
I have accepted a full-time contract which precludes me from holding any more CHL classes for the rest of 2014. My brother, Thomas Harkness, is actively holding CHL and NRA classes in East Texas.