Search this site
- Moving to Oklahoma
- Texas Call To Action!
- Open Carry Inches Towards Acceptance
- This Site is Under a Brute-Force Login Attempt Attack
- Will Campus Carry Really Happen This Time?
- Back Home
- CHL Classes Suspended Until 2015
- Instructor Certification Renewed!
- Instructor Certificate Expired
- CHL Classes in 2014?
- Whoopie! I Got a Hater!
- Government Shutdown?
- Four-Hour Texas CHL Class Bill Passed
- Looks Like Campus Carry Won’t Make it This Year
- Blog Migration Complete
Category Archives: General
You may have noticed a few glitches in this site today. I fumbled a bit with the migration to a new host, and I took the site down quite a bit longer than I had planned. More than once, as it turned out. However, on my third try, everything went through without a hitch. I’m not really understanding why I had so many problems on the first two attempts. Continue reading
The first thing in the “coverage” that caught my eye was a blatant falsehood: “The misdemeanor violation could — but it’s not automatic — cause violators to lose their license.” Continue reading
I have finally forced myself to declare The Beginning Prepper’s Guide to Firearms to be “done” and sent it up for publication Continue reading
Texas Law Shield is a program offered by Walker, Rice, and Wisdom, PC, an attorney firm in Houston, TX. All of the partners in the firm are CHL instructors, so they have “skin in the game” so to speak. TLS … Continue reading