Search this site
- How to respond
- Open Carry is Here; Oh, my!
- The New Guy
- Moving to Oklahoma
- Texas Call To Action!
- Open Carry Inches Towards Acceptance
- This Site is Under a Brute-Force Login Attempt Attack
- Will Campus Carry Really Happen This Time?
- Back Home
- CHL Classes Suspended Until 2015
- Instructor Certification Renewed!
- Instructor Certificate Expired
- CHL Classes in 2014?
- Whoopie! I Got a Hater!
- Government Shutdown?
Category Archives: Guns
I got a one-star review on The Beginning Prepper’s Guide to Firearms! Gary Mendelblatt, who lists himself as “Dad, Husband, Golfer, Friend” left this rambling, almost incoherent review: Continue reading
I have finally forced myself to declare The Beginning Prepper’s Guide to Firearms to be “done” and sent it up for publication Continue reading
I thought about doing a “Happy New Year” post back on January 1st, but didn’t, for a couple of reasons. Continue reading
Texas Law Shield is a program offered by Walker, Rice, and Wisdom, PC, an attorney firm in Houston, TX. All of the partners in the firm are CHL instructors, so they have “skin in the game” so to speak. TLS … Continue reading